Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/07/2014 -- ReportsnReports.com adds “PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market” report to its research database.
"PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market", provides strategic analysis of the global biosimilars industry. It discusses key market trends, regulatory requirements in various markets, recent deals activity and trends, as well as describes the operations strategy of these companies. Furthermore, it includes a geographical segmentation of various markets including the EU and US, as well as emerging markets such as India providing in-depth analysis of these markets' regulatory framework, key domestic players and their biosimilar pipelines, and strategic outlook.
Companies Mentioned in report:
- Stada Arzneimittel
- Gedeon Richter
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd
- JCR Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Hanwha Chemical
- Samsung Bioepis
- LG Life Sciences
- Shandong Kexing Bioproducts
Order a Purchase copy @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=291514 .
PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global biosimilars industry. Using detailed company data, financial analysis, corporate strategy, and market trends analysis, GlobalData provides in-depth analysis of the current and future growth drivers of the biosimilars industry. The report discusses the various regulatory frameworks under which biosimilars are currently reviewed and regulated. Furthermore, it discusses the key factors shaping and driving the biosimilars business, and provides insights on the competitive landscape and emerging strategies expected to significantly influence the market positions of companies currently involved in the development and commercialization of biosimilars.
Key Questions Answered
What are the drivers of the global biosimilars industry?
- Who are the top players involved in the development of biosimilars in the developed markets of Europe and the US, as well as in emerging markets, including India and China?
- What are the major barriers to entry into the biosimilars industry?
- What specific strategies are companies utilizing to combat some of the challenges currently facing the development of the global biosimilars industry?
- What is the current state of biosimilars regulation in the EU, US, Japan, India, China, and South Korea?
Complete Report Details @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/291514-pharmasphere-regulatory-frameworks-and-product-pipelines-in-the-global-biosimilars-market.html .
- The report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the global biosimilars industry.
- The report discusses the biosimilar regulatory landscape of various markets including developed markets of the US and EU, as well as emerging markets such as China and India. Furthermore, it identifies key domestic players in the various markets discussed and provides analysis of their strategy, manufacturing capacity, and clinical pipeline.
- The report contains expert insights on the corporate strategies of current and prospective players in the global biosimilars industry.
- The report contains a special case study on Teva Pharmaceutical Industries' biosimilars business, including an in-depth SWOT analysis of the company.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the frameworks under which biosimilars are currently being reviewed and regulated across various developed and emerging markets
- Identify the key domestic players in various biosimilar markets, including South Korea, Japan and emerging markets such as India and China
- Understand the key drivers and trends in the global biosimilars industry
- Analyze and track the strategies that companies are using to enter and/or strengthen their position in the rapidly evolving biosimilars industry, as well as efforts being made by innovator companies like Amgen to protect their market position
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
3 Market Overview
4 Biosimilar Deals Trends
5 Biosimilars Regulation
6 Biosimilars in the US
7 Biosimilars in Europe
8 Biosimilars in Japan
9 Biosimilars in India
10 Biosimilars in South Korea
11 Biosimilars in China
12 Case Study: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
13 Strategic Outlook
Browse more reports on Pharmaceuticals Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/pharmaceuticals/ .
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts