Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 11/16/2012 -- Full Body Scanners Market is set to take the body scanner industry to the next level, as the manufacturers are constantly into research and development of new technology. The market is in its growth phase and is expected to witness joint venture, merger and acquisitions between manufacturers and technology providers. Manufacturers focus on investing heavily in research and development and vertical integration. Major industry players are L-3, Smiths Detection and Rapiscan, have constantly looked at global opportunities which is driven by regional presence.
Full Body Scanners is an emerging concept of aviation security, which has promoted a strong R&D pipeline to constantly develop machines that are image free and less radiation emitting. This would encourage passengers to use these machines without any inhibitions. Airports are now conducting trials and demos are underway in most of the major Class A, Class B and Class C airports globally. Specific cultural issues have prevented major airports in Islamic countries to install full body scanners; however this is expected to change with advanced image free scanning technology which is in its final R&D stage.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides insights on the full body scanner market, key market players, future scope, drivers, restraints and challenges of the market. The report also analyzes the required no. of full body scanners with regards to the passenger handled in the base year of the study and future growth potential across different geographies.
This study estimates the global market of Full Body Scanners by the end of 2017. This market research study provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Full Body Scanner market. The report provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, winning imperatives, challenges, and key issues in the market. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major geographic regions, North America, Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. The competitive scenario of the top players in the Full Body Scanners market was discussed in detail. The top players of the industry are profiled in detail with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities.
Analysis of full body scanners market with emphasis on high growth technologies & platforms and components.
Impact analysis of market dynamics that describes factors currently driving as well as restraining growth of the market, along with their impact in short term, medium term and long term.
Gain competitive intelligence from market share analysis, devise revenue growth strategies from the market size and forecast statistics.
Analyze the opportunities that are available for all the stakeholders through competitive landscape study in the full body scanners market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Commercial Aviation In-Flight Entertainment & Communications Market, (2012 - 2017)
- Global Commercial Aviation Aircraft Seating Market (2012 - 2017)
- Global Low (Zero) Emission Vehicle Market By Degree Of Hybridization & Type Of Traction Battery Used, Forecast, Market Trends & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Airport Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Global Airports Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
- Global Airports Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
- Business Indicators in the Airport Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Airport Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Airport Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Buyer Spend Activity in the Airport Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief