Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/18/2013 -- ReportsnReports.com adds “Competing in the Global Infectious Disease Testing Market ” new market research report to its store. This comprehensive seven-country report is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding microbiology testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
The microbiology testing market is one of the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry, and the greatest challenge facing suppliers. Among the main driving forces is continuing spread of AIDS, which remains the world’s major health threat and a key factor contributing to the rise of opportunistic infections; threat of bioterrorism; advances in molecular diagnostic technologies; and wider availability of immuno suppressive drugs.
Although for some infections the etiology is still a mystery, while for others the causative microorganisms are present in minute concentrations long before the occurrence of first clinical symptoms, recent advances in genetic engineering and detection technologies are creating exciting opportunities for highly sensitive, specific and cost-effective products.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of microbiology products, by country and individual test.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 100 microbiology assays by country, individual test and market segment:
- Blood Banks
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Public Health Laboratories
- Review of market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases, including etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for microbiology testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for microbiology testing.
- Extensive listings of companies developing or marketing microbiology products worldwide by individual test.
Detailed strategic assessments of 32 major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing microbiology tests by country.
- Test volume and sales projections for major microbiology assays by country.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation, reagents, IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=221744. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111656568937629536321/posts