San Francisco, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/07/2014 -- The medical specialty bags market is expected to reach USD 10.31 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing old-age population (65 years and above) base and prevalence of urinary is expected to serve this market as a high impact rendering driver during the forecast period. In addition, government initiatives aimed at increasing healthcare expenditure, setting affordable prices and designing better reimbursement policies is expected to drive market growth over the next six years. High unmet medical needs coupled with the introduction of low cost medical specialty bags and growing patient awareness and disposable income levels in emerging markets such as India, China and Brazil is expected to fuel future growth of this market. High excise tax on healthcare device such as in Canada, U.S., etc is expected to serve as key challenge for medical specialty bags market.
Ostomy collection bags dominated the overall market in 2013, with revenue estimated at USD 2.94 billion, expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2014 to 2020. Bile collection bags, on the other hand, are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 6.5% from 2014 to 2020, majorly owing to the growing demand for minimally invasive rising number of laparoscopic cholecystectomy procedures.
The report “Medical Specialty Bags Market Analysis By Product (Anesthesia, Sterile Packaging, Resuscitation Bags, Bile Collection, Intravenous, Blood, Enteral Feeding, Cadaver, Enema, Ostomy Collection, CAPD) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-specialty-bags-market
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/449
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Intravenous (IV) fluid bags market revenue is expected to reach USD 2,469.9 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America accounted for the largest share of the market in 2013, on account of the presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, reimbursement framework and high patient awareness levels. These attributes are responsible for high usage rates and procedure volumes in the region.
- Asia Pacific medical specialty bags marketis expected to grow at the highest CAGR of over 6.0% from 2014 to 2020. High unmet medical needs coupled with constantly improving healthcare infrastructure, patient awareness levels and healthcare expenditures are some of the factors expected to account for its rapid growth.
- Key participants of this market include Hollister Incorporated, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co, Terumo Corporation, Baxter International Inc. B Braun Medical, Coloplast A/S and Convatec Inc.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the medical specialty bags market on the basis of product and region:
Medical Specialty Bags Product Outlook:
Anesthesia breathing bags
Urinary collection bags
Bile collection bags
Sterile packaging bags
Ostomy collection bags
- Single use bags
- Multiple use bags
Enteral feeding bags
- Disposable bags
- Reusable bags
Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) bags
Intravenous fluid bags
- PVC material based fluid bags
- Non- PVC material based fluid bags
Medical Specialty Bags Regional Outlook:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Transformerless UPS Market Analysis, Market Size, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts, 2014 To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/transformerless-ups-Industry
Dodecanedioic Acid (DDDA) Market Analysis, Market Size, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts, 2014 To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dodecanedioic-acid-ddda-industry