Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/13/2014 -- ReportsnReports.com adds Global Oilfield Equipment Market 2014-2018 to its store. Oilfield equipment is used for the extraction of oil and gas from reservoirs as well as the extraction of unconventional gas resources.
Analysts forecast the Global Oilfield Equipment market will grow at a CAGR of 4.1 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Oilfield Equipment market can be categorized into four segments: Drilling Equipment, Field Production Machinery, Pumps and Valves, and Others.
Global Oilfield Equipment Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Oilfield Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Buy a copy of report directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=285320.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Eni SpA
- Halliburton Co.
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Weatherford International Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aker Solutions SAS
- Cameron International Corp.
- ENI Prom
- FMC Technologies Inc.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Oil and Gas Drilling Activities.
Key Market Challenge
- High Capital Cost
Key Market Trend
- Increasing Investment in the Market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?