Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/24/2014 -- The "Global Online Retailing, 2013-2018" report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across the globe. In addition, it covers information on key technology trends, online trends in major countries and payment preferences of consumers. Also focuses major retailers across the regions, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online retail space.
- The electrical and electronics category group is the most popular category group sold online. It is largely driven by the deals and discounts offered by online retailers, and the "showrooming" trend
- M-commerce is gaining popularity, with a rise in smartphone and tablet penetration. By 2018, M-commerce will account for a nearly half of B2C E-commerce spending.
- Online retailers are adopting an omni-channel strategy to provide the essential seamless shopping experience to the customer
- Social commerce is growing, driven by the greater integration of social media and e-commerce platforms
- After cards, E-wallets is the fastest growing mode of payments across the world
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Provides a comprehensive view of the global online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2018; and highlights the world's fastest growing markets and category groups. Also provides key technology trends, payment preferences, delivery services and major hurdles in growth of online retailing
- Details market size and category forecasts for each region and countries and features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, 9 countries in the Americas and 5 countries in the Middle east and Africa
Reasons to Get This Report
- The report provides an essential overview of the global online retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest growing online markets across the globe.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in the online retail space in major countries across the four regions, Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the four regions
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key global technology trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international players across the four regions.
- Analyze the growth of Amazon and Alibaba in the online retail industry, through the specific case analysis
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Amazon, Alibaba, Ebay, Saksfifthavenue, Americanas, Target, Walmart, Zazzle, Renttherunway, Superama, Canadian Tire, Magazine Luiza, C and A, Otto, Rue du commerce, El corte ingles, Yoox, Tesco, Utkonos, Ozon, Vente-privee, Adidas, Goertz, Carrefour, Zalando, Privalia, Mango, E5, Rakuten, Tmall, JD, Flipkart, Zozotown, Snapdeal, Emart, Seiyu, Sneaking Duck, Shoes of Prey, Vancl, Yebhi, Lenskart
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in the US to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Italy, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Africa, 2013
- The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2018
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in the China, 2013
- The Future of Global Retailing to 2017
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Germany, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Japan, 2013