Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/14/2014 -- A smart water network is an integrated set of products, system, and solutions, which helps water utilities to monitor and diagnose problems related to the water distribution network. A smart water network helps in leak detection, pressure management, network operations, and water quality monitoring. It can also reduce overall capital expenditure by providing real-time data based on water consumption and customer meter readings.
Analysts forecast the Global Smart Water Network market will grow at a CAGR of 15 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Smart Water Network market can be categorized by technology into two segments: Smart Water Meters and Monitoring and Control Systems.
The Global Smart Water Network Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Smart Water Network market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Buy a Copy of Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=16645.
- Arad Group
- Badger Meter Inc.
- Elster Group
- Itron Inc.
- Neptune Technology Group Inc.
- Sensus USA Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Arqiva Ltd
- Capgemini SA
- CH2M HILL Co. Ltd.
- Homerider Systems SA
- I2O Water Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- Mueller Systems LLC
- Oracle Corp.
- OSIsoft LLC
- Pure Technologies
- Schneider Electric SA
Key Market Driver
- Increase in Government Support.
Key Market Challenge
- High Susceptibility to Cyber-attack.
Key Market Trend
- Rapid Technological Advancements.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?