Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Global Top 10 Semiconductor Companies: Company Guide market report to its offering
The Kable Global Top 10 Semiconductor Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global semiconductor industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
Flextronics International Ltd.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
Texas Instruments Incorporated
WPG Holdings Limited
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Micron Technology, Inc.
Applied Materials, Inc.
Nitto Denko Corporation
Kable's Global Top 10 Semiconductor Companies: Company Guide report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Kable strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
This report presents key information and issues for all the leading companies in the global semiconductor industry for business intelligence requirements. It also provides information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for the companies featured within the report. In addition, the report also provides strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies in the industry. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The Kable Global Top 10 Semiconductor Companies: Company Guide comprises of two sections – Peer Analysis & Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data.
- The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry and compare them with their peers
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
- Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
- Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry
Intel Corporation, is the largest of all semiconductor companies with revenues of US$53341 million reported in FY2013. The second- and third-largest semiconductor companies are Flextronics International Ltd. and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited with revenues of US$23569 million and US$17167 million respectively in FY2013.
Intel Corporation, Flextronics International Ltd., Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, Texas Instruments Incorporated, WPG Holdings Limited, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Micron Technology, Inc., Applied Materials, Inc., Nitto Denko Corporation, Broadcom Corporation
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit