Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/07/2014 -- Global Womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global womenswear market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global womenswear market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key womenswear market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global womenswear market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344819.html.
The global womenswear market had total revenues of $638.1bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2009 and 2013.
Clothing, footwear, sportswear & accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global womenswear market in 2013, sales through this channel generated $438.5bn, equivalent to 68.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $773.1bn by the end of 2018.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=344819.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global womenswear market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global womenswear market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global womenswear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global womenswear market?
Related Reports on Consumer Goods Market:
Womenswear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344818.html.
Menswear: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/343459.html.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information/ details.