Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/14/2014 -- Health and wellness tourism in South Korea showed positive retail current value growth in 2012, of 5%; this was mostly due to the increasing popularity of medical tourism in South Korea. In 2009, the South Korean government announced medical tourism as a key area for future growth, and related policies and support have been provided to the public and private sectors. The Ministry of Health and Wellness announced that medical tourism has been seeing remarkable growth in the number of patients...
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Africa
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Japan
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China
- Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2017
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Philippines
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Portugal
- Health and Wellness Tourism in France
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa