Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/28/2013 -- Despite the dip in sales witnessed in the wake of the recession, in 2009 and 2010, which saw many expatriates leave the country and return to their home countries, the overall market saw steady growth prior to 2009. This was mainly driven by the high disposable income in the country coupled with the economic and real estate boom in the years prior to the recession, which saw many expatriates flock to the UAE attracted by the strong economy and abundance of jobs. This pushed sales of almost...
Euromonitor International's Home and Garden in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Furnishings in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Improvement in the United Arab Emirates
- Gardening in the United Arab Emirates
- Homewares in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Improvement in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide