Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/29/2012 -- ReportsnReports.com adds new research reports on Home Care Market for Norway, Russia, Singapore and India to its store.
Home Care in Norway & Russia market reports offer a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Air Care, Bleach, Dishwashing, Home Insecticides, Laundry Care, Polishes, Surface Care, Toilet Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Buy your copy of report for Norway & Russia market below:
Home Care in Norway @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/199971-home-care-in-norway.html
Home Care in Russia @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/199972-home-care-in-russia.html
Home Care in Singapore
Strong economy supports growth of home care
Singapore had economic recovery with a robust GDP growth of 14.5% in 2010, and 2011 continued to see a strong economic performance with 5% GDP growth. Consumers are therefore confident about their country’s economic performance and prospects, which maintained the stable growth of home care with 3% value growth in 2011. Since consumers have more disposable income, this affected their consumption patterns. Value-added products and luxury products therefore had better performance in home care in 2011.
- Increased demand for convenience/time-saving home care products
- Continuous dominance of international players
- Supermarkets/hypermarkets dominate home care
- Movement towards green products
Buy your copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/194632-home-care-in-singapore.html
Home Care in India
Home care retail sales register muted value growth
Home care value sales recorded value growth for 2010 that was lower than the review period CAGR, and it was primarily so because of limited price increments in major home care categories. Both laundry care and dishwashing products had extremely constrained rises in unit prices as mass-market categories such as hand dishwashing and bar detergents witnessed intense competition over the year. However, 2010 sales growth in terms of retail volume was comparable to and slightly higher than that seen over the review period.
- Major categories see heightened competition
- Little difference between multinational and domestic brand pricing
- Kirana stores still direct home care retail sales in India
- Upcoming categories and variants expected to drive growth
Buy your copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/194457-home-care-in-india.html
Contact email@example.com for further information.