Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/26/2014 -- Saudi Arabia's hot weather conditions result in a large insect population in the country throughout the year, while a higher number of insects seek the shade of buildings and thus enter homes during hot spells. Jeddah in particular has a problem with mosquitoes and many harmful insects. In 2012, the city signed two contracts worth SR135 million to deploy 741 workers in 179 vehicles to fight mosquitoes.
Saudi Johnson dominated sales of home insecticides throughout the review period and accounted for a 58% value share in 2013. The company offers an extensive range of products under its well-known Raid and Baygon brands, which are viewed as safe and effective. The company dominated both spray/aerosol insecticides and other home insecticides in 2013 with shares of 59% and 74%, respectively, and also led sales of electric insecticides and insecticide baits with shares of 36% and 35%, respectively.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Rising disposable incomes and population growth will be the main factors driving growth of home insecticides over the forecast period. The insect population in Saudi Arabia will remain large and troublesome. Sales growth will thus mainly be dictated by the size of the consumer base and their ability to afford these products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the major brands in Saudi Arabia?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in Venezuela
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Latvia
- Home Insecticides in Tunisia
- Home Insecticides in Australia
- Home Insecticides in Hungary
- Home Insecticides in Macedonia