Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/02/2014 -- Although technically returning to growth in the middle of 2013, the UK economy achieved at best no more than a 1% GDP gain but was able to narrowly avoid a triple-dip recession. The unemployment rate fell over the year, which, along with steadily rising house prices, slightly boosted consumer confidence. Hot drinks are seen as a necessity rather than a luxury and so the positive economic signs ensured the industry enjoyed a healthy increase in value sales, largely down to an encouraging uptake...
Euromonitor International's Hot Drinks in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The UK Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Other Hot Drinks Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Hot Tea Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- Hot Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Hot Tea Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the United States to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks in the United Kingdom