Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 12/20/2012 -- Humanetics Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2012 provides data on the Humanetics Corporation’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
- Humanetics Corporation - Brief Humanetics Corporation overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Humanetics Corporation human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Humanetics Corporation with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Humanetics Corporation’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Humanetics Corporation’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Humanetics Corporation in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Humanetics Corporation’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Humanetics Corporation.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Humanetics Corporation and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: