Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/03/2014 -- ReportsnReports.com adds Global In-vehicle Sensors Market 2014-2018 new report in its store.In-vehicle sensors are semiconductor components that gather and process information and provide input to the control systems of the vehicle. In-vehicle sensors form an essential component of electronic control systems performing various functions in vehicles. They control engine performance, provide convenience, comfort and safety to passengers, and also check the gas emissions and fuel efficiency of the vehicle. As cars are getting smarter, each vehicle on an average has 70-100 sensors on board and this is expected to increase to nearly 200 sensors per vehicle.
Analysts forecast the Global In-vehicle Sensors market will grow at a CAGR of 9.14 percent over the period 2014-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global In-vehicle Sensors market for the period 2014-2018.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=291329.
Global In-vehicle Sensors Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report segments Global In-vehicle Sensors market into three divisions: Vehicle Management, Safety and Control, and Alternate Fuel Engine Management. The segmentation is based on the application of sensors. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global In-vehicle Sensors market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
Other Prominent Vendors
- Allegro MicroSystems Inc.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Autoliv Inc.
- CTS Corp.
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Melexis Microelectronic Systems
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=291329.
Key Market Driver
- Mandates on Emissions and Fuel Efficiency.
Key Market Challenge
- Functional and Operational Issues.
Key Market Trend
- Increasing Demand for Smart Sensors.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?