New York, NY -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/03/2013 -- Inflammatory Arthritis is reported to be one of the most common types of arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of inflammatory arthritis and is supposed to be a cause of malfunction in the immune system. Some of the classic symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are said to include pain in joints, inflammation, stiffness and swelling in the joints.
Unlike osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis is symmetrical in nature. What it implies is that the patient is likely to suffer with rheumatoid arthritis in similar joints, like both hands, both knees etc.
“Provailen is supposed to be the best treatment for all kinds of arthritis whether it be osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, fibromyagia etc., It is known to have been formulated with natural ingredients such as reishi mushroom, tongat ali and capsicum extract. Reishi is supposed to be as powerful as 5mg of hydrocortisone, a medicine that is used to inject in arthritic joints and what makes it more acceptable is that it is all natural and free of adverse effects”, says a TheArthritisCures.com spokesperson.
TheArthritisCures.com, leading health and fitness site conducted their own review of Provailen and some of the points highlighted in it are mentioned below:
- Provailen is supposed to be 100% natural and made after years if study and research. Reishi fungus is supposed to be the main ingredient in it that has a history of being used in Chinese and Indian medicines for hundreds of years. Studies reveal that it effectively controls symptoms that are associated with arthritis.
- Capsicum extract or capsaicin is supposed to be the other ingredient in Provailen. It is said to reduce inflammation and also increase absorption of the ingredients into the body. While capsaicin seems to be effective, people who are allergic to it, must consult their doctor before having it.
- Tongat ali or long jack is said to be another important ingredient in Provailen. This herb that hails from countries like Indonesia and Malaysia is known to strengthen muscles around the joint. This seems to be of great benefit since it can help reduce load on the joint thereby offering relief.
- No known side effects – While the supplement has been around for some time, there are no known side effects.
- Feature on Pain Pathways too – Provailen seems to have been featured as an arthritis relief supplement on the popular health magazine Pain Pathways too.
“Provailen seems to be a single solution for people who suffer with rheumatoid arthritis or even osteoarthritis. It is said to control pain, inflammation and stiffness in joints and improve mobility over time. Just 2 or three tablets a day can improve quality of life a great deal. It is a highly recommended supplement for people that suffer with inflammatory arthritis” said a TheArthritisCures.com spokesperson.
To find out more information on Provailen visit http://thearthritiscures.com/provailen-review
To find out more on inflammatory arthritis visit http://thearthritiscures.com/inflammatory-arthritis-explained