Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/17/2014 -- GBI Research's report, 'Insulin Delivery Devices Market to 2019 - Simplified Pump Solutions and Low Cost Pens Represent Distinct Regional Growth Drivers' looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the four insulin delivery devices market segments: insulin pens, insulin pumps, insulin syringes and traditional insulin pump accessories. It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics.
The report also reviews the competitive landscape, analyzes each segment's pipeline products and gives details of important M&A deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Information on market size for the four insulin delivery devices market segments: insulin pens, insulin pumps, insulin syringes and traditional insulin pump accessories.
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2019 and company share data for 2012.
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the insulin delivery devices market.
- Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players: Novo Nordisk A/S, Medtronic, Inc., Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Company, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Animas Corporation, Insulet Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories.
- Information on reimbursement trends and market access for key countries.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global insulin delivery devices market.
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines.
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies.
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the insulin delivery devices market landscape.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the global insulin delivery devices market and the factors shaping it.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Novo Nordisk (Subsidiary of Novo A/S), Sanofi, Eli Lilly, Medtronic, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Animas, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Insulet, Asante Solutions, Abbott Laboratories, Ypsomed, Owen Mumford, Bioject Medical Technologies, Injex - Equidyne Systems, Antares Pharma, Tandem Diabetes Care, Tonghua Dongbao Pharmaceutical, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Trends and Opportunities in the Diabetes Care Market
- Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 - Technology Adoption and Increasing Health Awareness Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers
- Disposable Medical Devices Sensors Market - by Type (Biosensor, Image sensor, Accelerometer), Monitoring (Smart Pill, Pulse Oximeter), Diagnostic (Capsule Endoscope, Blood Glucose Strip), Therapeutic (Insulin pump, Dialysis) - Global Forecast to 2018
- North American Drug Delivery Technologies Market (Metered Dose Inhalers, Needle-Free Injectors, Auto-Injectors, Nasal Sprays, Transdermal Patches, Nebulizers, Infusion Pumps, Drug Eluting Stents, Sustained Release, Ocular Implants) - Forecasts To 2017
- Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2019 - Increasing Investment in Healthcare Infrastructure in Emerging Economies Provides Significant Opportunity for Future Growth
- Critical Care Market to 2019 - Growth from Factor Concentrates New Indications and Increasing Demand for Albumin in Asia-Pacific
- Global Medical Devices Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Medical Devices Industry
- Microfluidics Market By Materials (Polymers, Silicon, Glass), Pharmaceuticals (Microreactors, Toxicity Screening, Lab on Chip, Proteomic & Genomic Analysis) Drug Delivery Devices (Microneedles, Micropumps), IVD (POC) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Remote Patient Monitoring Market to 2019 - Potential to Reduce Healthcare Cost Burden and Improve Quality of Care to Drive Future Growth
- Becton, Dickinson and Company Market Share Analysis