Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- Internet retailing continued to record positive growth in Turkey in 2013, increasing in current value by 27%. This high growth was driven mainly by rising awareness of online shopping and the increasing frequency of price discounts and promotional campaigns by several manufacturers and online retailers of consumer goods, in particular consumer electronics.
D-Market Elektronik Hizmetler Ticaret AS maintained its leading position in internet retailing in Turkey in 2013 with a 12% value share through its hepsiburada.com website. Hepsiburada is one of the most established websites in internet retailing in Turkey. The company has been present in Turkey since 1998 and offers more than 350,000 different products in 32 different categories ranging from consumer electronics to packaged food. D-Market employs some 400 people in its large 14,000 sq m premises. The company invests heavily in internet advertising and maintains a loyal consumer base due to its strong price promotions and fast and reliable delivery service. As of 2012, its registered members numbered around four million.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Internet retailing in Turkey is expected to increase in constant value at a CAGR of 17% over the forecast period, thanks mainly to the growing awareness of online shopping, the increasing numbers of younger consumers who are becoming more computer literate and the rising number of operators in the category which offer products at lower prices than store-based retailers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Internet Retailing industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Internet Retailing industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Internet Retailing in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Turkey?
- How quickly is internet retailing growing in Turkey?
- What products are selling best over the internet?
- Which internet sites are attracting the most sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in France
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Internet Retailing in France
- Internet Retailing in Denmark
- Internet Retailing in the US
- Internet Retailing in New Zealand
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Retailing in Austria
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Internet Retailing in Peru