Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/29/2014 -- IT Services in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea it services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The IT services industry is valued as the combination of the data processing and outsourced services market, and the IT consulting & other services market. The data processing & outsourcing market is valued as the revenues accrued from the provision of commercial electronic data processing (EDP), Information Technology outsourcing (ITO), or other business process outsourcing (BPO). The IT consulting and services market is valued as the revenues accrued from provision of information technology and systems integration services, information technology consulting, and information management services. All currency conversions are at a single 2013 average annual rate.
- The South Korean IT services industry had total revenues of $7.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- The IT Outsourcing segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $1.9bn, equivalent to 26.9% of the industry's overall value.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.8% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $9.1bn by the end of 2018.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it services market in South Korea
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it services market in South Korea
Leading company profiles reveal details of key it services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea it services market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Korea economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South Korea it services market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the South Korea it services market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea it services market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- IT Services in South America
- The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2014-2024
- ICT investment trends in South Korea - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015
- Top ICT spenders in the South African Communications and IT Sector - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Top ICT spenders in the South African Retail Banking Industry - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Top ICT spenders in the South African Media Industry - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Top ICT spenders in the South African Energy Sector - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Top ICT spenders in South African Financial Markets - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Top ICT spenders in the South African Pharmaceutical Industry - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Top ICT spenders in South Korea - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013