Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/22/2014 -- 2013 continued to witness growing environmental concerns with regard to the bottled water industry in Kenya. Stories of counterfeit water filling by some vendors continued to be reported. The key allegation was that these vendors are actually filling empty branded bottles with tap or borehole water and selling it at a premium to unsuspecting consumers.
The leading companies in bottled water in 2013 were Aquamist Ltd with a 21% off-trade value share followed closely by Crown Foods Ltd with 20% and Coca-Cola East & Central Africa Division with a 14% share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The fact that tap water in many parts of the country is not safe for drinking will continue to support the growth of bottled water. Still bottled water is expected to perform particularly well over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bottled Water industry in Kenya with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bottled Water industry in Kenya, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bottled Water in Kenya market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bottled Water in Kenya?
- What are the major brands in Kenya?
- How important is the direct selling method of distribution in Kenya for bottled water sales?
- What impact have environmental issues (such as sustainable packaging) had on consumer attitudes, category volumes, packaging formulations and/or product innovation in Kenya?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bleach in Venezuela
- Bleach in the US
- Bleach in the Netherlands
- Bleach in France
- Bleach in Switzerland
- Bleach in Egypt
- Bleach in Italy
- Bleach in Tunisia
- Bleach in Turkey
- Bleach in France