Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/15/2014 -- The G8 Consumer Electronics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 consumer electronics market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 consumer electronics market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $148,429.8 million in 2013 to the global consumer electronics industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.4% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $180,689.5 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 4% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the consumer electronics industry, with market revenues of $90,456.7 million in 2013. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $15,578.9 and $9,395.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the consumer electronics industry in the G8 nations with a value of $113,698.7 million in 2016, followed by Russia and Germany with expected values of $21,250.0 and $10,200.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 consumer electronics market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 consumer electronics market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 consumer electronics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 consumer electronics market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics: Global Industry Almanac
- Footwear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Apparel Retail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Online Retail: Global Industry Guide
- The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2018
- Global Electrical and Electronics Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide