Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/09/2014 -- Aluminum in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded. Industry volume is defined as the quantity of primary aluminum produced at sites within each country or geographical region, and industry value is calculated as the production volume multiplied by annual average manufacturer selling price, regardless of whether the production is sold to third parties or used in-house. All currency conversions are at 2012 average annual exchange rates.
- The South African aluminum industry had total revenues of $1,214m in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -12.7% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -7.3% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 600 thousand metric tons in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate with an anticipated CAGR of 4.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,489.4m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in South Africa
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aluminum market in South Africa
Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa aluminum market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Africa economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South Africa aluminum market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the South Africa aluminum market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa aluminum market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Respiratory Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Respiratory Disposables Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Airway and Anesthesia Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- South Africa In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Dental Chairs and Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Infusion Systems Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018