Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/20/2014 -- While in addition to constant new developments, product launches and innovative must-haves in the consumer electronics and appliances space, events such as the Olympic Games and football's European Championships drove retail sales in 2012, 2013 faced a rather slow start. Furthermore, more and more people, especially those with a certain affinity for technology, opted for the internet as the main shopping channel for their electronics needs, hitting store-based sales in the process. Store-based sales are mainly driven by consumer appreciation of the additional services offered in such outlets as well as the opportunity to see and try out new products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers channel in Germany?
- Who are the leading retailers in Germany?
- How are electronics and appliance specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting electronics and appliance specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Bulgaria
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Retailing in Poland
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Austria
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Sweden
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in South Africa
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Switzerland