Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/23/2014 -- Lifestyle and health trends were key factors behind strong growth for food preparation appliances as Canadians cooked more in the home and paid close attention to what they were eating. Consumers continued to focus on healthy eating, fresh food preparation and experimenting with new recipes. Spurred by evolving eating habits and an increase in home cooking, food preparation appliances grew by 6% in volume and 11% in value in 2013, outpacing overall growth for small appliances.
Euromonitor International's Food Preparation Appliances in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Blenders, Citrus Pressers, Food Processors, Grinders and Choppers, Juice Extractors, Mixers, Other Food Preparation Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Food Preparation Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Preparation Appliances in Singapore
- Food Preparation Appliances in Colombia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Poland
- Food Preparation Appliances in Spain
- Food Preparation Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Food Preparation Appliances in Israel
- Food Preparation Appliances in Russia
- Food Preparation Appliances in Chile
- Food Preparation Appliances in Austria
- Food Preparation Appliances in the United Kingdom