Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/04/2014 -- The ongoing worsening economic situation brought certain changes to consumers' thinking and their shopping behaviour in relation to grocery retailers in the Czech Republic at the end of the review period. Firstly, as Czechs started to economise more and reduce their expenditure, they decreased their purchases of grocery products in volume terms. Due to more economical shopping for grocery products, sales began to decrease in volume terms in 2011 and this trend persisted into 2013 in the...
Euromonitor International's Grocery Retailers in Czech Republic report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- The Future of Retailing in Czech Republic to 2017
- Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic
- Retailing in Dominican Republic
- Non-Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Mixed Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic