Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/03/2014 -- The high proportion of Australians who are either overweight or obese - and the Australian Bureau of Statistics claims that 63.4% of Australians over the age of 18 are either obese or overweight - provides a large target market for meal replacement products. Australia is now amongst the highest per capita consumers of meal replacement products in the world. Much of this is due to the aging of the Australian population, since elderly Australians are more likely to be overweight than younger...
Euromonitor International's Meal Replacement in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Convalescence, Meal Replacement Slimming.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Meal Replacement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Meal Replacement in Japan
- Meal Replacement in Colombia
- Meal Replacement in South Africa
- Meal Replacement in Thailand
- Meal Replacement in Poland
- Meal Replacement in India
- Meal Replacement in the United Kingdom
- Meal Replacement in Canada
- Meal Replacement in Malaysia
- Meal Replacement in Bolivia