Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/06/2014 -- Saudi Arabian pumps, compressors, taps and valves market grows 16% over 2007-2012, reaching SR18.8 billion in the latter year, underpinned by expanding oil and gas, automotive and desalinated water industries. Pumps forms best-selling category, capturing 46% of sales at end of review period. Value of imports expands 13% over review period, accounting for 91% of market size in 2012. Value of local production rises 95% over 2007-2012 to SR1.7 billion. Profits soar by 152% over review period to SR563 billion in 2012, profitability expands by eight percentage points to 34%. Industry characterised by high degree of concentration, as largest firm, Dresser Al-Rushaid Valve & Instrument Co Ltd, account for around half of total revenue in 2012. Industry turnover expected to grow 73% over forecast period to reach SR2.9 billion in 2018.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2912. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2912 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Compressors, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Power Motors, Parts, Maintenance and Installation, Pumps, Taps and Valves.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in India: Industrial Report
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Japan: Industrial Report
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Russia: Industrial Report
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Australia: Industrial Report
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Pumps, Compressors, Taps and Valves in Spain: ISIC 2912