Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/30/2014 -- Semiconductors in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe semiconductors market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The semiconductor market consists of the manufacture and sale of semiconductors and related products.<\li> - The European semiconductors market had total revenues of $38.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2009 and 2013.<\li> - The integrated semiconductors segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $33.5m, equivalent to 88.1% of the market's overall value.<\li> - The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $46.1m by the end of 2018.
Features of this Report:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the semiconductors market in Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the semiconductors market in Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key semiconductors market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe semiconductors market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Europe semiconductors market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Europe semiconductors market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe semiconductors market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Europe's semiconductors market?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., STMicroelectronics N.V.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sapphire Technology Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- Super Junction MOSFET Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2013 - 2020
- Hardware Encryption Market - By Algorithms (AES, RSA), Architectures (FPGA, ASIC), Products (Hard Disk Drives, USB Drives and In-Line Encryptors), Applications, Verticals and Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in Europe, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals
- Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Terminals to 2017
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Cash and Carries and Warehouse clubs Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017