Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/13/2014 -- TUI AG has had a successful year in 2013, with a rise in group profit enabling a dividend payment to shareholders for the first time in five years. The company appointed a new CEO who implemented the oneTUI restructuring plan which aimed to reduce costs, streamline administrative processes and position the company business model towards content and brand orientated value. The UK and the Nordic region were the key success areas for the company in 2013, while France and Germany underperformed.
Euromonitor International's TUI AG in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Germany to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Austria to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the UK to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Switzerland to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Russia to 2017
- The Future of Travel Intermediaries in Germany to 2017: Market Profile
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Turkey to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Peru to 2017