Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/30/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Kappaproct (Ulcerative Colitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
Kappaproct (Ulcerative Colitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
During the forecast period from 2012-2022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnsons (J&Js) Simponi and Takedas Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada. Another key event affecting the UC market is the anticipated launch of biosimilars, given that the patent expiry of the UC blockbusters, Remicade and Humira are set to expire in the US in 2018 and 2016, respectively.
InDeX Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery and development of immunological treatments for diseases with a high unmet need. The company is dedicated to developing personalized treatments and diagnostic assays that will allow physicians to predict which patient populations will respond to specific biologics. InDeX developed Kappaproct with the goal of addressing a significant unmet need in severe UC patients, which is the lack of an effective treatment.
- Overview of Ulcerative Colitis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape._x000D_
- Detailed information on Kappaproct including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis._x000D_
- Sales forecast for Kappaproct for the top five countries from 2012 to 2022._x000D_
- Sales information covered for France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return_x000D_
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Ulcerative Colitis_x000D_
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential_x000D_
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Kappaproct performance _x000D_
- Obtain sales forecast for Kappaproct from 2012-2022 in the top five countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK)
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit