Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/01/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. (KPO) is an independent upstream oil and gas company. The company extracts process and export oil and gas from its interest in Karachaganak field in North West Kazakhstan. It operates three different production units in this asset and exports products through different export routes. KPOs oil and gas products include unstable liquids, stable liquids, raw gas, and sweet gas. The companys export routes connect Western countries through Caspian and Black Sea; and to Eastern market in Russia. It operates for the consortium partners including BG Group, ENI, Chevron, Lukoil, and KazMunaiGas. KPO is headquartered at West Kazakhstan Oblast, Kazakhstan
Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. Key Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2013: KPO awarded Most innovative stand design at KIOGE 2013 exhibition
Sep 14, 2013: KPO announces completion of kindergarten in Uralsk
Aug 19, 2013: KPO Reports Half Year Performance Results
Feb 20, 2013: PAC presented its operating results in 2012
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit