Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/16/2014 -- Kyrgyzstan has substantial deposits of coal and gold. Mineral resources form much of the country's economic potential. Its mining industry is governed by the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Fuel Resources and the State Geology Agency for Geology and Mineral Resources. The Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On Subsoil" is the apex law for the mining industry in Kyrgyzstan.
- The Ministry of Industry, Energy and Fuel Resources of the Kyrgyz Republic is the central state executive authority carrying out state policy on the development of the energy sector and industry, coal mining, pipelines and renewable energy.
- The State Agency on Geology and Mineral Resources of the Kyrgyz Republic is the public agency that implements policy in the field of subsoil use and the development of the mining industry.
- The State Agency on Geology and Mineral Resources under the Kyrgyz government administers the licensing of subsoil use. Licensing is mandatory for all types of mineral subsoil use.
- The Geology Department is part of the State Agency for Geology and Minerals of the Kyrgyz Republic.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report outlines Kyrgyzstan's governing bodies, governing laws and key fiscal terms which includes, Tax on use of Subsoil, Bonuses, Royalty, Corporate Income Tax, Land Tax, Withholding Tax, Depreciation, Loss Carry Forward and Value Added Tax (VAT).
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The US Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Canada's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- India's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Brazil's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Chile's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Turkey's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Poland's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Thailand's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Vietnam's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014
- Democratic Republic of Congo's Mining Fiscal Regime: H1 2014