Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/11/2014 -- There were two main trends visible in laundry care, specifically in laundry detergents, at the end of the review period. First, Czech consumers increasingly prefer more concentrated laundry detergents due to their high effectiveness. Second, demand for modern formats, such as liquid detergents and detergent tablets, rose significantly at the end of the review period.
Laundry care was characterised by three multinationals, namely Henkel, Procter & Gamble and Reckitt Benckiser, which accounted for a combined 79% value share in 2013.
It is expected that the growing preference for more concentrated products within laundry care as well as demand for modern formats of laundry detergents, such as liquid detergents and detergent tablets, will continue and even strengthen further over the forecast period. In addition, as consumers become increasingly demanding over the quality and effectiveness of laundry detergents, highly sophisticated products, such as detergents, which will combine several features or products that are effective at lower temperatures, will be increasingly in demand among Czechs over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Laundry Care industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Laundry Care industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Laundry Care in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Laundry Care in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- What is the performance of concentrated liquid detergents?
- What are the main new products developments in the laundry aids area?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Care in the Czech Republic
- Laundry Care in Dominican Republic
- Home Care in Dominican Republic
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Laundry Care in the United Kingdom
- Facial Care Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Denture Care Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Czech Republic to 2017