Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/06/2014 -- A review of life science partnering trends and comprehensive directory of deals and alliances announced during Jan to Mar or Q1, 2014.
Using these reports, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently gain insight into the partnering activities of the past quarter of the year. The report series allows you to view all the partnering and alliances deals announced worldwide. Browse complete report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/327640.html.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of 2014’s dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an overview of the trends in dealmaking during Q1, 2014 covering trends by deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 2 provides a review of the leading deals during Q1, 2014. Deals are listed by headline value and most active companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 3 provides a comprehensive directory of all partnering deals announced during 2013. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), therapy area and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report series also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in bigpharma partnering and dealmaking during Q1, 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of technologies and products during Q1, 2014.
Place a direct purchase order @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=327640.
Life Science Deals and Alliances of Jan-Mar 2014 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of recent dealmaking trends during Q1, 2014
- Comprehensive access to all deals entered into by the world’s life science companies during Q1, 2014
- Detailed access to actual partnership and M&A deals and contracts entered into by the leading companies
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Life Science Deals and Alliances of Jan-Mar 2014 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to parthering and M&A trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Life Science Deals and Alliances of Jan-Mar 2014 includes:
- Trends in dealmaking in the bigbiotech industry during Q1, 2014
- Analysis of partnering and M&A deal structure
- Comprehensive directory of partnering and M&A deals in Q1, 2014
- Links to online access to all deals and alliances
- The leading partnering and M&A deals by value in Q1, 2014
- Most active partnering and M&A dealmakers during Q1, 2014
In Life Science Deals and Alliances of Jan-Mar 2014 series the partnering and M&A deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Therapy area
- Technology type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record at Current Agreements and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Browse complete Table of Contents @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/327640-toc.html.