Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/07/2014 -- A review of life science partnering trends and comprehensive directory of deals and alliances announced during Jan to Mar or Q1, 2014.
Using these reports, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently gain insight into the partnering activities of the past quarter of the year. The report series allows you to view all the partnering and alliances deals announced worldwide.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of 2014's dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an overview of the trends in dealmaking during Q1, 2014 covering trends by deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 2 provides a review of the leading deals during Q1, 2014. Deals are listed by headline value and most active companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 3 provides a comprehensive directory of all partnering deals announced during 2013. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), therapy area and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report series also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in bigpharma partnering and dealmaking during Q1, 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of technologies and products during Q1, 2014.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Abbott, Actavis, Allergan, Amgen, Astellas, AstraZeneca, Baxter, Bayer, Biogen Idec, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene, CSL, Daiichi Sankyo, Dainippon Sumitomo, Eisai, Eli Lilly, Endo, Forest, Fresenius, Galderma, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Grifols, Hospira, Johnson & Johnson, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Lundbeck, Menarini, Merck & Co, Merck KGaA, Mitsubishi Tanabe, Mylan, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Otsuka, Pfizer, Purdue, Ranbaxy, Roche, Sanofi, Servier, Shionogi, Shire, Stada, Takeda, Teva, UCB view, Valeant, Warner Chilcott
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pacgen Life Science Corporation (PBS) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (SHL) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc. (PLI) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Roche Applied Science - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Strand Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- LG Life Sciences, Ltd. (068870) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. (7707) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Bio-Light - Israeli Life Sciences Investments Ltd. (BOLT) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Caliper Life Sciences, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile