Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/17/2014 -- Volume and current value growth rates for luxury writing instruments and stationery in 2013 were lower than during the previous year. With a 2% increase in current value sales, sales in the area reached R$143 million. High taxes and costs in Brazil continue to be one of the key reasons behind consumers buying luxury writing instruments and stationery abroad, where prices are often almost 100% lower.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Luxury Stationery, Luxury Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Germany
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Singapore
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Ukraine
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Romania
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Turkey
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Mexico
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Australia
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Malaysia
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Switzerland
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Russia