Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/12/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Foods Sector in Greece market report to its offering
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Greek Dairy Foods sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Food categories and their packaging.
- Growing economic uncertainty to adversely affect consumer spending in Greece.
- Falling income levels and a shrinking economy is presenting high growth opportunities for private label and mass brands in the market.
- Dairy Food manufacturers should offer differentiated products to suit the requirements of consumers belonging to different age groups.
- Cheese and Milk are the most valuable categories in the Greek Dairy Foods market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets will continue to constitute the largest share of food retail sales in Greece.
Dairy products play a very important role in the Greek diet. The most common Dairy product consumed is Cheese, followed by Milk and Cream. The economic downturn has severely affected consumer buying trends in Greece, which has affected the growth of the market. Price is an important criterion for Dairy Food purchases among Greek consumers, so budget products are in high demand. Consumers loyalty to the brands is decreasing owing to their decreasing purchasing power and migration towards value brands.
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Greek Dairy Foods sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Arla Foods, Bel Group, Credin Hellas S.A, Friesland Campina, Groupe Danone S.A., KriKri S.A., Mevgal SA, Minerva S.A., Optima S.A., Unilever Plc., Vivartia S. A,
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit