Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/12/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Savory Snacks Sector in Argentina market report to its offering
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Argentine Savory Snacks sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Savory Snacks categories and their packaging.
- The food retail market in Argentina has the presence of both international and domestic players such as Carrefour, Cencosud, and Coto. Convenience Stores account for the largest share of Argentina's Savory Snacks sales.
- As Argentina ranks as one of the leading nations in health concerns, products that are deemed as healthy, low fat, low calorie and sodium, and whole grain products are being increasingly considered in the market.
- As convenience is important to the Argentine consumer, many small neighborhood stores have been opened. Brands need to ensure the availability of Savory Snacks products in these stores.
- Product innovations, healthy alternatives, novel packaging, and creative positioning are factors that will influence the buying decision of young and urban Argentine consumers.
- Potato Chips is the leading category by value, recording a steady growth rate.
A growing young population in Argentina and increasing awareness of health concerns are expected to influence the launch of new products that are not similar to traditional Snacking products yet have traditional flavours and ingredients and are healthy. Convenience, Fun and enjoyment, and value for money products are the existing trends in the Argentine Savory Snacks market.
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Argentine Savory Snacks sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
PepsiCo, Inc., Blancanuez SA, Caralb, Josecito, Marlom's, The 5 Hispanic , The Kellogg Co., Jumbo
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit