Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/06/2014 -- Domestic demand grows by 28% over the review period despite a 41% slump in 2009 taking the market to SR46.7 billion in 2012. Imported production accounts for 73% of the total category in 2012 while penetration decreases greatly. The turnover of local producers grows by 72% from 2007, greatly outperforming the category. Exports decrease in importance as a source of revenue, generating 40% of turnover. Production revenue is expected to grow by 66% over the forecast period amid continuous demand from the construction industry.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Basic Iron and Steel in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 271. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Basic Iron and Steel in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 271 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Basic Iron, Steel and Ferro-alloys, Cast Iron and Steel Tubes, Cold Rolling of Narrow Strip and Forming, Drawing of Iron and Steel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Basic Iron and Steel in Russia: Industrial Report
- Basic Iron and Steel in India: Industrial Report
- Basic Iron and Steel in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Basic Iron and Steel in Japan: Industrial Report
- Basic Iron and Steel in Australia: Industrial Report
- Basic Iron and Steel in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Basic Iron and Steel in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Basic Iron and Steel in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Basic Iron and Steel in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Basic Iron and Steel in Spain: ISIC 271