Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/27/2014 -- The Brazilian IT market has a solid growth outlook over the medium term based on rising incomes and modernisation initiatives by enterprises and government. However, in the short term concerns remain about the consumer outlook and currency weakness. We believe the weaker currency and consumer outlook should not obscure the strong underlying growth story for the IT market over the medium term. We forecast Brazil IT market spending will reach BRL53.5bn in 2013, an increase of 9.6% from BRL48.8bn in 2012. The trends within the IT market that will outweigh the wider economic slowdown include a booming first-time buyer and upgrade/replacement market for PCs, strong demand for tablets (including procurements for education), and enterprise and government modernisation.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- South Africa Information Technology Report Q1 2014
- Venezuela Information Technology Report Q1 2014
- Turkey Information Technology Report Q1 2014
- Colombia Information Technology Report Q1 2014
- Indonesia Information Technology Report Q1 2014
- Mexico Information Technology Report Q1 2014
- Thailand Information Technology Report Q1 2014
- Hungary Information Technology Report Q1 2014
- Kuwait Information Technology Report Q1 2014
- Israel Information Technology Report Q1 2014