Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/03/2014 -- Carbon Capture & Sequestration Market by Service (Capture, Transport & Sequestration) Technology (Post-Combustion, Pre-Combustion, Oxy-Fuel Combustion & Industrial Separation) and Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
The growing demand for the reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) and insufficient fossilfuels in future act as the drivers for thecarbon capture and sequestration market. This report estimates the market value of carbon capture terms of revenue ($ Billion). In terms of geography, the report is segmented into Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East Asia. The Carbon Capture and Sequestration market is broadly divided on the basis of technology, industry, and geography. With huge market potential for power generation, Natural Gas Processing, and Synthetic Natural Gas, the market is likely to witness remarkable growth in the coming years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The carbon capture and sequestration market is estimated from the demand side. The report estimates the global carbon capture and sequestration market in terms of value ($ Billion). The drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the carbon capture & sequestration market are also discussed in the report. The report also tracks the recent strategic activities of market players such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, and mergers & acquisitions.
CARBON CAPTURE MARKET SIZE,
2014-2019 ($ BILLION)
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
The above figure shows the trend of the carbon capture and sequestration market value in 2014 and 2019. The carbon capture & sequestration market is growing at a CAGR of 27.18% from 2014 to 2019. Europe is the fastest-growing carbon capture & sequestration market. In addition, the Americas dominate the carbon capture and sequestration market in 2012.
The companies occupying significant market share are Shell Cansolv, Siemens, and Hitachi. Existing dominant players are leveraging their agreements and expansion activities to increase market dominance. The top three players in the power rental industry held a market share of around 78% signifying the participation of a large number of players in this market.
In order to provide a deeper understanding of the competitive landscape, the report provides 10 key players of the carbon capture and sequestration market, and provides more than 70 market tables, categorized into geographic regions, technology, and industry.
The report segments the global carbon capture and sequestration market into the following three segments:
- Carbon capture
- Carbon transport
- Carbon storage
- Middle-East Africa
By Capture Technology:
- Industrial Separation
- Oxy-fuel combustion capture
- Post-combustion capture
- Pre-combustion capture
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wireline Services Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Completion Equipment Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Wind Power in the UK, Market Outlook to 2025 - 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profile
- Wind Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market - Regional Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Advanced Wound Management Market to 2019 - Increasing Incidence of Diabetes Leading to Chronic Wounds in Emerging Countries will Drive Future Growth
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Biodegradable Packaging Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Glass Fiber & Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Market to 2019 - Highly-Priced New Combination Products Forecast to Capture Significant Market Share and Drive Growth