Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/23/2014 -- During 2013 carbonates grew 1% in volume and 0% in current value. The reason behind the volume growth was the slight increase in the middle class, which constitutes the major consumer base for carbonates. Nevertheless, the increase in the middle class was counterbalanced by a shift in consumer preferences towards healthier alternatives. On the other hand, firms reduced significantly the unit price as a strategy to preserve the volume sales, which explains the non-existent growth in current...
Euromonitor International's Carbonates in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cola Carbonates, Non-Cola Carbonates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Carbonates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks in Colombia
- Carbonates Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Global Carbonates Report 2013
- Colombia Carbonates Category Profile 2013
- Bottled Water in Colombia
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- RTD Tea in Colombia
- Bavaria SA in Soft Drinks (Colombia)
- The Future of the Wine Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Colombia