Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/13/2014 -- Despite the proliferation of tablets, consumers retained their laptops or desktops for more intense usage, be it at home or the office. However, the need for convenience and portability drove consumers to increasingly replace their desktops with laptops. Consumers' rising disposable incomes at the end of the review period coupled with the affordable prices of laptops also witnessed more households owning one laptop per family member instead of sharing one desktop. This in turn contributed 7%...
Euromonitor International's Computers and Peripherals in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers, Peripherals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Computers and Peripherals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Computers and Peripherals in Taiwan
- Computers and Peripherals in Greece
- Computers and Peripherals in the US
- Computers and Peripherals in Indonesia
- Computers and Peripherals in Egypt
- Computers and Peripherals in Ukraine
- Computers and Peripherals in Romania
- Computers and Peripherals in Hong Kong, China
- Computers and Peripherals in Austria
- Computers and Peripherals in Japan