Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/16/2014 -- Increasing consumer modernisation favoured the growth of consumer health in two different ways. First, by reducing the consumption of traditional medicines, with more urban, modernised consumers favouring the efficacy and quick results provided by OTC products. Second, by boosting the sales of products that feed into the modernising trend of healthier living habits. Among those products are included vitamins and dietary supplements, sports nutrition and herbal/traditional products. Those two...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alopecil Corp CxA in Consumer Health (Dominican Republic)
- Vitasalud SA in Consumer Health (Dominican Republic)
- Calox Dominicana SA in Consumer Health (Dominican Republic)
- Laboratorios LAM in Consumer Health (Dominican Republic)
- Analgesics in Dominican Republic
- Calming and Sleeping in Dominican Republic
- Adult Mouth Care in Dominican Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic
- Ear Care in Dominican Republic
- Dermatologicals in Dominican Republic