Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/30/2014 -- The successful growth of personal and cosmetic wipes resulted in it being double the value size of all sales of cotton wool/buds/pads in 2012. This was a big obstacle for the cotton wool/buds/pads market to turn the slow declining volumes and value into new growth. This decline was slow since many women consider the use of cotton wool/buds/pads as more natural and friendlier because of environmental reasons. Moreover cotton wool/buds/pads is less expensive which was an important reason for many consumers in times of recession.
As SCA Hygiene bought the Demak?Up brand from Procter & Gamble in 2011, the entrance of SCA directly led to first position of this traditionally leading brand with a steady 43% market share. Other private label had a 17% value share meaning that there was little room for the remaining two brands: Zwitsal by Sara Lee and Tippys by APCO international. They had a combined value share of 7% in 2012.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As cotton wool/buds/pads is mature, further growth is not expected. The relatively young market of personal and cosmetic wipes will hinder any growing impulse for cotton wool/buds/pads. However, it has strong loyalty from consumers due to its lower pricing than wipes and the use of natural cotton material, giving comfortable touch and feel, and also pleasing the environmental awareness of consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Japan
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Canada
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Israel
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Lithuania
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Serbia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Norway
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Venezuela
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Peru
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Uruguay
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Greece