Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/06/2014 -- Demand for credit cards has remained subdued since the majority of South Africans are under pressure in the face of rising utility costs, fuel costs and high levels of debt. Despite the relatively low and unchanged interest rates credit cards continue to be supported by higher socioeconomic groups and on the whole are witnessing declining levels of growth.
Euromonitor International's Credit Card Transactions in South Africa report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Commercial Credit Card Transactions, Personal Credit Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Credit Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in South Africa
- South Africa Credit Cards: Market Update
- Debit and Credit Cards in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Credit Cards Market in South korea to 2017: Market Brief
- Charge Cards in South Africa
- Emerging Opportunities in South Korea's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Emerging Opportunities in the Credit Card Market in South Korea: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Credit Cards in South Korea
- Financial Cards and Payments in South Korea
- South Africa Debit Cards: Market Update