Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/13/2014 -- Dacia is an automobile company that currently produces a small range of vehicles aimed at the low cost end of the market. The brand is owned by Renault and is doing very well currently in a number of European markets. It has been the fastest growing automotive producer in Europe since 2004, its cars have been very successful in France and the company has expanded in to the UK.
Features and benefits
- This case study explores the companies history and how it developed, including what its product range was.
- Also covered is the modern range including the Sandero and Duster in detail and what markets these particular products are aimed at cracking.
- The case study covers the business model of the Dacia brand and how it has been rolled out so quickly, easily and cheaply.
- Also examined are some of the main competitors in the area that Dacia operates and where some of the main threats might come from.
- Analysis of whether the company is likely to continue to succeed or whether it may experience problems that could hold it back.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Since 1999, when Renault bought the Dacia Company, Renault has been putting new investment and designs into the company and so slowly a new modern range has been developing. Whereas Renault originally had plans for Dacia to be its access to Eastern Europe and other emerging markets, the brand has become the budget Renault product.
The Dacia business model is based on a few key elements, simple functional vehicles, proven Renault technology, undercutting rivals significantly and rolling out on a global scale due to Renault's vast dealership network. This has allowed the company to undercut rivals with a product that doesn't appear to be poorly constructed or unreliable.
Dacia has done very well in a short amount of time, however it is not impervious to problems and there are issue looming which could damage the brand. Problems relating to poor pricing, the rise of cheaper alternatives and damage to the Renault brand are all issues which could hamper Dacia in the future.
Your key questions answered
- What is the history of the Dacia brand, where has it traditionally operated, and what were its products?
- What has the Dacia brand become under Renault ownership and what are its new products?
- What is Dacia's main selling point, and what have Renault's tactics been to spread the brand?
- What problems might the company face in the future and how secure is its current success likely to be?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Air Filters Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light & Heavy Commercial), by Filter Type (Intake & Cabin Air Filters), by Market Type (OE & Aftermarket), Two-Wheelers (OE & Aftermarket) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Oil Filter & Fuel Filter Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCVs & HCVs), Market Type (OE & Aftermarket), Filter Type (Oil & Fuel), Fuel Type (Gasoline & Diesel) & Geography - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars, By Type (Polypropylene, Polyurethane, HDPE, ABS, Polycarbonate & Composites), Application (Interior, Exterior & Under Bonnet) & Geography- Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Turbocharger Market by Vehicle Types (Passenger & Commercial), Fuel Types (Diesel & Gasoline) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017
- Automotive Lighting Market: By Position (Front, Rear, Side, & Interior), Technology (Halogen, Xenon/HID, & LED), Vehicle Type, & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd. (PWTN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Middle East and Africa: A Region of Contrasting Automotive Opportunities
- ASEAN's Automotive Markets: Tigers and Cubs
- O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (ORLY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Paints Market by Coat Type (Electrocoat, Primer, Basecoat & Clearcoat), by Technology (Solvent-Borne, Waterborne & Powder Coating), Texture Type (Metallic & Solid), Vehicle Type & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018