Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- Data Center Fabric Market by Solutions (Switching, Routers, Controllers, SAN, Network Security Equipments, Management Software) & User Environment (Enterprises, Telecommunications, Cloud Providers) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
Data center fabric is emerging as an efficient solution over the traditional and legacy networking solutions in today's data centers. Data center fabric improves the functioning of data centers for increasing profit margin of organizations. Fabric simplifies the traditional complex network architecture of data centers. Switches and routers comprise the major part of data center fabric products. Modern data centers are using cloud environment for delivering solutions to real-time applications usage, which can only efficiently work by using Ethernet fabrics in data centers. The leading vendors in data center fabric market are providing integrated solution as a converged and high performance infrastructure for data centers.
Data center fabric is playing a vital role in various industry verticals, as it provides cost-efficient solutions for networking and raises the capability of data centers without overloading them. Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), high tech, media and entertainment, government, education, healthcare and retail are saving their operational cost through data center fabric solutions. In the data center fabric market, high tech vertical is estimated to hold the major portion of total market in 2014 and is expected to continue this trend by 2019 as well. MarketsandMarkets estimates the BFSI vertical in this market to follow the high tech vertical, in terms of market revenues, throughout the forecast period.
MarketsandMarkets has segmented the total data center fabric market by various types of solutions, end-user environments, industry verticals, and geographical regions. In terms of revenue, the telecommunication providers in the end-user environment of data center fabric market are estimated to contribute majorly. Enterprises and cloud providers are also expected to contribute considerably.
In terms of region, North America (NA) is the highest contributor to this market, followed by Europe.
. The NA region is expected to foresee a shifting trend in the infrastructure of data centers, resulting in high adoption of data center fabric. In the solutions market of data center fabric, major share of contribution is expected to come from the switching solutions. However, more adoption of completely integrated data center fabric solutions is being observed these days, presenting potential opportunity to data center networking infrastructure solutions vendors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ARISTA NETWORKS, AVAYA, BROCADE, CISCO, DELL, EXTREME NETWORKS, HP, HUAWEI, IBM, JUNIPER
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Green Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Mega Data Center Market - Global Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Public/Private Cloud Storage Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Enterprise Content Management Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine-To-Machine (M2M) Communication Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- Smart Gas Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Location Based Services (LBS) Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)