Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/15/2014 -- Digestive remedies saw sales growth of 4% to S$16 million in 2013. Hectic lifestyles resulted in increased demand for digestive remedies. This was attributable to irregular mealtimes and increasing consumption of food outside the home, which was less healthy than home-cooked meals.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in Iran
- Digestive Remedies in Uzbekistan
- Digestive Remedies in Germany
- Digestive Remedies in Turkey
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in Switzerland
- Digestive Remedies in Lithuania
- Digestive Remedies in Canada
- Digestive Remedies in Estonia
- Digestive Remedies in Venezuela